• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 ready to have a customize frame

Same here...... I made a vow years ago that when I start getting older I'm going to get into wrenching on aircraft again.

I just spent this week working off small issues, had to rebuild the fuel selector valve, rout the oil breather line for better operation. Cleaned the belly. Etc...

I've been busting knuckles in aviation for 15 years. Started as a Marine in 01, Got the A&P in 08, FCC with radar in 09 Got the pilot license in 10, IA in 11, Inst rating in 14, commercial rating last year. Went the quality assurance/IA route in maint 5 years ago Finally got lucky and was able to use that experience to get my foot in the door as QA for NASA in 13. I've been MIA from the forum for the last 18 months to focus on flying and a B.S. In Aero. Finished Magna *** Laude, .02 from Suma :/, in Sept. Starting a M.S in Aero Engineering in Jan. I think I'll be done with formal education then.

Long story is there is always opportunity in aviation maintenance, you just have to work your ass off to get to point where it can be more than just a job.

I just spent this week working off small issues, had to rebuild the fuel selector valve, rout the oil breather line for better operation. Cleaned the belly. Etc...

I've been busting knuckles in aviation for 15 years. Started as a Marine in 01, Got the A&P in 08, FCC with radar in 09 Got the pilot license in 10, IA in 11, Inst rating in 14, commercial rating last year. Went the quality assurance/IA route in maint 5 years ago Finally got lucky and was able to use that experience to get my foot in the door as QA for NASA in 13. I've been MIA from the forum for the last 18 months to focus on flying and a B.S. In Aero. Finished Magna *** Laude, .02 from Suma :/, in Sept. Starting a M.S in Aero Engineering in Jan. I think I'll be done with formal education then.

Long story is there is always opportunity in aviation maintenance, you just have to work your ass off to get to point where it can be more than just a job.
That was great ive always have the passion in aviation, but my carreer was short lived lol. Graduated 1999 i was 19 back then cant find a job in cali it was terrible have to move to dallas; worked for american airlines for two years had enough of texas hahahaha. I decided to move back to cali worked for robinson helicopters doing test flights etc. then 9/11 happened half of us got laid off. Switched to the medical field since then.
Think your more trashy then classy;):lol::lol:

Damn dingo i thought i was bad in english youbare far worst hahahahahh. Go get some tutorial from Q would yah lol.

Latest Posts

Back