• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Rubbers Kit

When these finally do go on sale, would anyone be interested in a group buy? These are $50 for a full set, $7.50 for large nosepieces (only in black), $15 for just gaskets (only black). What bites is the $18 shipping but he will combine shipping for multiple items. I'd do the buy; once I had a list of people who want to do it, I could get a total shipping cost quote, split the shipping cost up among everyone, add $1.50 for my cost to ship each item individually to the Lower 48. Coordinatation would be key...I'd need payment up front from everyone before ordering and I wouldn't want to leave some hanging waiting for others. Post if interested.

When these finally do go on sale, would anyone be interested in a group buy? These are $50 for a full set, $7.50 for large nosepieces (only in black), $15 for just gaskets (only black). What bites is the $18 shipping but he will combine shipping for multiple items. I'd do the buy; once I had a list of people who want to do it, I could get a total shipping cost quote, split the shipping cost up among everyone, add $1.50 for my cost to ship each item individually to the Lower 48. Coordinatation would be key...I'd need payment up front from everyone before ordering and I wouldn't want to leave some hanging waiting for others. Post if interested.

I don't mind! I pm-Ed you!

I inquiried about 2-3 weeks ago too. Daisuke replied saying that they weren't being produced yet, but may be within the next few weeks. I think that they're still gathering feedback to see if there's enough interest being generated to start production. I would suggest all members interested in purchasing (or even if not), send email inquiries to Linegear. The more interest generated, the better the chances of production being ramped up.

Hey Guys,
Just starting a thread for Romeo Earsock Nosepiece Kits. Check the X Metal exchange.

Latest Posts

Back