• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Stuff!!!!

yeah its a huge conjob. its becasue the lower gaskets have flanges that cant be replicated just by cutting a flat sheet.. so aftermarkets are not available. but dg_mods is planning them in the near future.. and end all this sillyness with $100 for tiny rubber bits

Yet its the tops that are the ones that fail sooner and more sought after though----is there a method for making your own TOP gaskets? I've been working on trying to find a way but have yet to nail down something I like.

Yet its the tops that are the ones that fail sooner and more sought after though----is there a method for making your own TOP gaskets? I've been working on trying to find a way but have yet to nail down something I like.

its quite easy if you put a tad of money into it. all you need is to get the shape, make a punch-cutter for it, and find a sheet of rubber in the right thickness. i tried hand cutting a set once.. not the prettiest but it works

Just got these in from another CL score and this one paid off huge, BNIB Gold Iridium Romeo 1 Replacement lenses and I didnt even know but the guy threw in Replacement nose bombs and gaskets HUGE SCORE!!!! And it was only $75 shipped!!

db52e350.jpg

Were these in CO? I talked to this guy about his Romeo's and he said he lost them... Good score! He never mentioned he had the gaskets and bombs!

Yea thats the ones!!! They are BNIB and the gaskets are new too I was super pumped at the price!!!