• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading ROMEO 1 Ti Finish 1st Gen

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have Romeo 1st gen Titanium 1. They some wear by the nose orbitals and some on earstems can not be seen when worn frame is otherwise great.. A trusted forum member had them for bit and said wear never became worse...The rubber original ok, I have new rb juliets for it. The serial 022043 .The lenses are Oakley Vr28 custom from Dr. Chop they are in nice shape. No box or coin, only bag.. I will trade a for different finish Romeo. Willing to trade mine for 2 or more of the following Xmetal XX , x squared, pit boss , Romeo 2, mars ,juliets just xmetal frames too, A combination of xmetals if necessary to make a trade even . Thanks for looking..

image.jpg
R2.jpg
R3.jpg
R4.jpg
R5.jpg
R6.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PMd

pmd as well.

Replied

Please somebody take them before I make myself crazy looking at them
and wishing I had a trade in place for these !!
:biggrin:

Username Hidden said:
Please somebody take them before I make myself crazy looking at them
and wishing I had a trade in place for these !!
:biggrin:
i REEEEAAAALLLY want to help you out but coming up short....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Username Hidden said:
i REEEEAAAALLLY want to help you out but coming up short....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
You never know. Working on a couple of things right now and might pm u if these are still available. Got nothing I want to trade away at the moment.
GLWT

Replied. Just fyi to all just looking pb1 with bag only and another pair of nice xmetals to go along with it..If pb2 complete and nice xmetals to go along with it..

Last edited:
Pmed

All Replied to :)