• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Romeo 1 Titanium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Romeo Titanium Complete Set. Matching Box Serial with Coin. Some discoloration on the inside part of the frame as shown in the picture. No scratches or blemishes on the outside part of the frame. New OEM Rootbeer Rubbers. OEM lenses with mounting marks but no scratches. Extra pair of polarized linegear lenses installed unused no scratches. Asking 985usd shipped FandF.

8BC74C20-26CE-4E42-A2A4-9BD969B2EDEF.jpeg

4BEA5651-69B9-48FA-B7DB-84A9E4C8D2AC.jpeg

0C379FD3-F575-42C4-A4F5-8BDD2DC7D697.jpeg

1937A023-09C4-4573-835D-C418D74E64A2.jpeg

8003E071-1201-4F33-ACA7-84EA57F13C16.jpeg

1E061D5C-F6E4-42D0-A40F-8A26C9C0C789.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
beautiful clean pair

Any trades?

Whoa, low serial, matte finish with a new style label! I thought the new label ones only had the shiny finishes. This may be one of the known crossover pairs!

Username Hidden said:
Whoa, low serial, matte finish with a new style label! I thought the new label ones only had the shiny finishes. This may be one of the known crossover pairs!
Mine has the same label too 🤔 just curious, how is 45*** considered low serial?

032CA2EC-90E5-455E-94A8-12D061C44638.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Mine has the same label too 🤔 just curious, how is 45*** considered low serial?

View attachment 1021451
Sorry, I'm Trippin, I guess it's lower but more on the 1st gen side, not sure how high the matte finish TI's wen since I checked mine and it also had a 55k serial and was matte, and my shiny one is 063XXXA. I just thought all the Matte ones had the older color label.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry, I'm Trippin, I guess it's lower but more on the 1st gen side, not sure how high the matte finish TI's wen since I checked mine and it also had a 55k serial and was matte, and my shiny one is 063XXXA. I just thought all the Matte ones had the older color label.
Lol i have no clue about serials. I go to @pjd1234 for help with R1 serials

Your 55k serial bone ti has a color label box?

Username Hidden said:
Lol i have no clue about serials. I go to @pjd1234 for help with R1 serials

Your 55k serial bone ti has a color label box?
Yeah sometimes it does comes with that, i myself have one bone finish with barcode serial (not mint though but matching box)

Username Hidden said:
Yea they certainly had both. It’s a shame it’s not the color label or I would have jumped on these

Status
Not open for further replies.