• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Tuning Kit . . .

Oakleynerd

Staff member
Premium Member
hi guys . . .

i have a few x-metals in my collection but i'm not such a big x-metal-head.

so i was thinking about, to let go some tuning kits for the Romeo 1?!?!

a set includes the rubber set - earsock, nose pads & 25 t-shox, the orbital screws with upper & lower washer and last but not least the stem screws with plastic washers. so it's complete!

i have the rootbeer and black version!

now i need just to find out, what those are worth?! i was thinking about US$155 for a set, after i was looking around on ebay . . . please don't kill me because you think the price tag is ridiculous! give me some input and i will think about to sell them or keep them for the next 10 years :rolleyes:

20297025.jpg

on the left is rootbeer / on the right black

Everything is 100% original OAKLEY not those aftermarket stuff . . . :big_boss:

Well as always the value of kits like this is in the gaskets and nosepieces cause those are the only model specific pieces that can't be replaced with functionally equal aftermarket parts. With that in mind you can piece together earsocks, temple shocks and screws for under just under $50. Soon you'll be able to get full rubber sets for $68 aftermarket. Given this is OEM and all in one shot, I think $150 is fair. Others here may disagree...really depends on what you need...if you need the whole shebang, I would say worth it. But if someone just needed way gaskets, they might be more inclined to just get Linegears for $33

ucdavis is spot on with his comment.

You are also spot on with your asking price IMO.

Good luck and I'm sure these will sell for $150

thank you for your opinion dudes!!
i really appreciate that . . . i don't like those aftermarket stuff.
for example all my lenses are Oakley replacements!
where is the rest of the metal heads?!? come one feed me with your statements.