• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Romeo 1 X-Metal Finish Custom Violet Lenses No box perfect condition New price taking offers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just the photo? It looks like a scratch on the right lens near where the gap was asked about?

Also, ship outside the US?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Is it just the photo? It looks like a scratch on the right lens near where the gap was asked about?

Also, ship outside the US?
No, look at the photo closer, you will see its a reflection on the lens that looks that way.

Yes I dont mind shipping outside US, just the cost will vary according to how you want it shipped and value of course. I would adjust the price down a bit to help cover shipping overseas but you will have to cough up a tad bit more for the difference.

DANG!!! There some serious grilling going on up in here! Could see the smoke all the way from Facebook!
griilin.gif

BUMP

Very tempted, my favourite frames.

I’m in Australia so need to work out the overall cost converting to AUD and working out freight.

Username Hidden said:
Very tempted, my favourite frames.

I’m in Australia so need to work out the overall cost converting to AUD and working out freight.
I sent you a PM to work this out maybe

Username Hidden said:
Would someone please buy this R1? I would, but I already have 3 of them. If nobody buys it, I will so I can sell it on eBay for a $1000 :dance:
even if you did you'd lose, ebay now not only upped their seller fees but they send you a tax form at the end of the year if you sell more than $500 value, so whatever you earn on a sale will be taxed at your current income tax rate when tax time comes! It's terrible

Username Hidden said:
even if you did you'd lose, ebay now not only upped their seller fees but they send you a tax form at the end of the year if you sell more than $500 value, so whatever you earn on a sale will be taxed at your current income tax rate when tax time comes! It's terrible
That's all the more reason for you to buy this R1 and add it to your collection :cool:

Username Hidden said:
That's all the more reason for you to buy this R1 and add it to your collection :cool:
If it makes it for 3-4 more days here Im gonna snatch it up!

Username Hidden said:
If it makes it for 3-4 more days here Im gonna snatch it up!
DO IT! And buy my Half-X while you're at it :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.