• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo 1 X-Metal Finish w/BI or BIP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So I'm on the prowl for a pair of Romeo 1.0s. I've been checking ebay for quite some time, and, after seeing a number of them go for prices I thought were pretty reasonable, I decided to offload a few pieces and start a Romeo fund.

What I'm hoping to find, specifically, is a pair in X-Metal finish with BI or BIP lenses. Bone finish is tempting, but I haven't seen it in person and thus am not sure how it would look on me (actually I'm pretty sure it's what I expected when I first ordered custom Juliets, but the wife tells me stick with X metal...).

Anyway, all of my Juliets and XSs are x-metal, most with BI or BIP lenses, and I'd like some R1s to match.

Price is negotiable--you guys know what you have and what it's worth--and if it helps I could make it a "trade + cash" with some 4th gen Juliets.

Extras are nice and I'll take them into consideration, but I'm most concerned with the condition of the shades/lenses, and those unique nosebombs. I can buy a coin somewhere if I must.

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.