• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 X Metal To Sell Or Not?

Very cynical AngelAir I could post a price on here now! Don't have to wait 14 days really!!
I wasn't being cynical, I was being optimistic! The reality is that many, many new people come here seeking "advice". They are smart enough to look at thier glasses on Ebay and see value. And smart enough to google and find this forum, but can't determine an approximate value on thier own. It is usually a fishing expedition to circumvent the 14 day waiting period in hopes to find a buyer to save on Ebay fees.
Maybe your not intending to do this but, only time will tell us.
Go ahead and post your price if your so inclined!
:welcome:

Fair comment! Point accepted. To be honest like you say don't know what they are worth and truly don't know if selling. I'll be honest was going to sell but now I have seen how much passion there is for R 1s and Oakleys in general might keep them because once they have gone they are gone! I like the forum there are some nice knowledgable people on here! Only been on a few days but learnt loads,

Keep 'em. Unless you like C-Six (+/-$1,300 for the Aluminum), Fallout Collection Rust Decay Breadbox or Rust Decay Fuel Cell (retail $650), or maybe some Ferrari Collection Carbon Blades (retail $450).

If I were you and reeealy wanted to change it up, I'd save my dough and buy a C-Six Aluminum. You've basically got half the value with your R1.

Did you say what finish the frames are?

Last edited:
Hi, these are not my actual Romeos but they are this colour! Will post actual pics when home as working away!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 191
Very cynical AngelAir I could post a price on here now! Don't have to wait 14 days really!!
And have the post deleted by a moderator and get banned. You don't think that you are the first to have thought of this are you?