• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1

Not bad for £300! Considering its new and hopefully no stress cracks on the lens!
Bought mine a couple of days ago for £150.....4 digit romeo 1(michael jordan version)....with 1 cracked lens and no box though....

Mine was £ 163, no box, lenses cracked, 6 digits, stand and coin included.
£ 300 is a lot of money, but if they are really new, + box and soft vault (damn, I need such a soft vault), you have a unique pair of sunglasses.
If there is any problem, you can join us here.
Congrats

Not bad for £300! Considering its new and hopefully no stress cracks on the lens!
Bought mine a couple of days ago for £150.....4 digit romeo 1(michael jordan version)....with 1 cracked lens and no box though....

On eBay? I usually see the better R1 deals on the eBay UK site... Not sure why but the best deals have been popping up over the pond. Post some pics, would love to see them the Jordan R1 is on my list...

On eBay? I usually see the better R1 deals on the eBay UK site... Not sure why but the best deals have been popping up over the pond. Post some pics, would love to see them the Jordan R1 is on my list...

Its already in the Recent Oakley purchases thread.....

Man, you guys got some good deals. My other one was $700 with stress fractures and a non matching box.

LoL, my favorite market plus my own UK storage/shipper aka my sister.

Back