• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ROMEO 2.0 Korea

EIZOHK

Oakley Beginner
Hong Kong
https://picasaweb.google.com/111027424043424417596/Oakley#slideshow/5899534106020850498

I bought a pair of ROMEO 2.0 sunglasses from KOREA last week. I were on vacation and found three pairs of ROMEO 2.0 sunglasses in a OAKLEY store. I have more confidence in buying from shops instead of online. Although it is a displayed item, it is in excellent condition. I replace black ear socks and nose pads with new brown one. They match color of lens perfectly.

Due to sales tax, the pair is expensive. I paid US$375. It does not come with a box and coin.

I bought it in five minutes and my wife challenged me why I paid so much for a displayed item. It is difficult to explain, isn't it?

nice! i wouldve haggled for 10% but would've easily folded if they said no! hehehe. nice pickup, so, which store in Korea again? there are two left right?

wait, that's below retail since they retailed @$375 not bad at all!

I still would have haggled though...

Two pairs of ROMEO 2.0 are available with one in polished frame and another one in carbon black. There are over four pairs of Juliet. I do not buy the Juliet as my face is wide. Juliet does not fit me and ROMEO is a perfect match.

Although it does not come with box and coin, I still love it very much. Actually I buy the second pair of ROMEO 2.0 from eBay a few days ago. I also own a pair of ROMEO 1 with box and coin. The ROMEO 1 frame looks not as refined as ROMEO 2.0.

Although it does not come with box and coin, I still love it very much. Actually I buy the second pair of ROMEO 2.0 from eBay a few days ago. I also own a pair of ROMEO 1 with box and coin. The ROMEO 1 frame looks not as refined as ROMEO 2.0.
Sell it to me then lmao

Back