• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ROMEO 2.0 Korea

Eizo, are based in seoul or hk? I'm in hk. Would love to get Romeo and Juliet if available at shop.

I live in Hong Kong. I bought the ROMEO 2.0 sunglasses with polished frame from an OAKLEY store in KOREA last week.If you visit Korea, it may be worth of visiting OAKLEY stores to find x-metal sunglasses.I bought the second pair of ROMEO 2.0 with x metal frame from a seller in the UK via eBay early this week. I shall receive it next week and I hope it is in excellent condition. I have bought original OAKLEY ear socks, nose pads and lens for the ROMEO.

I cannot find any ROMEO and JULIET in Hong Kong. I find a pair of X-squared Ducati version in the Central a few months ago. Brand new Half-X sunglasses are still available in OAKLEY distributor. You can ring them to check availability.

I live in Hong Kong. I bought the ROMEO 2.0 sunglasses with polished frame from an OAKLEY store in KOREA last week.If you visit Korea, it may be worth of visiting OAKLEY stores to find x-metal sunglasses.I bought the second pair of ROMEO 2.0 with x metal frame from a seller in the UK via eBay early this week. I shall receive it next week and I hope it is in excellent condition. I have bought original OAKLEY ear socks, nose pads and lens for the ROMEO.

I cannot find any ROMEO and JULIET in Hong Kong. I find a pair of X-squared Ducati version in the Central a few months ago. Brand new Half-X sunglasses are still available in OAKLEY distributor. You can ring them to check availability.

Nice. I'm in hk. Got carbon x squared and Juliet in central mall. Let me u find anything in hk. Mong kok got pair of r2. Where Ducati squared?

Which shop do you find Romeo 2 in Mongkok?

I buy a pair of XS Ducati version from Ducati on line shop a few months ago.

Near bank center turn right and left at the light. Got r2,Juliet,x squared near optical88. Tsing yi Mtr had Juliet few weeks ago too. Send MSG if want more info

Latest Posts

Back