• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo 2.0 with recent tune up

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
OK guys I'm pretty new to the forum so I don't really know it bump means on early know it GLWS and all these neat little phrases are so you're just gonna have to dumb it down for me with simple intelligibility. Regular words and stuff
Whenever I'm feeling bad about myself or if ever I'm feeling a little insecure all I have to do is read this back-and-forth banter between grown adults and I'll always feel better... Come on guys stop thinking about sunglasses and move out of your parents basements. Xman is Xman customs you comic book douche
You’re new here but make comments like move outta your parents basement? You’ll be successful here. Hope you caught the font.

Some people reacted to this post.
Leave mom alone and have my Oakley’s out in the streets??? No way.

Username Hidden said:
You go to make one tread for day if no sell?
Is it a new bump mode? The price is the same no change nothing ....

GLWS!!
Sounds familiar. Thanks for look!

Hi welcome

Username Hidden said:
Sounds familiar. Thanks for look!
I always follow the rules of the forum now the ironic are you? I'm sorry you're not up to the irony you have to practice a little more lolll

I will not publish my threads as you want I will do it following the rules of the forum not yours rules

Username Hidden said:
OK guys I'm pretty new to the forum so I don't really know it bump means on early know it GLWS and all these neat little phrases are so you're just gonna have to dumb it down for me with simple intelligibility. Regular words and stuff
Whenever I'm feeling bad about myself or if ever I'm feeling a little insecure all I have to do is read this back-and-forth banter between grown adults and I'll always feel better... Come on guys stop thinking about sunglasses and move out of your parents basements. Xman is Xman customs you comic book douche

My parents don't have basements. :mad:

Username Hidden said:
My parents don't have basements. :mad:
They must be poor?