• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2.0

I still haven't received these. The track number shows they've stalled in customs. Since around the 30th.
I guess that's normal? Not a biggie, but I would like to send my xx in for a nose job by x man, and don't want to risk wearing the Romeo Jordan's daily. Only have 3 pair of x metals, well 4 not counting some Juliet's on eBay.

I know there's a lens cutting chart but what donor lens is readily available at oakley.com or oakleyvault that can be used for custom cut?

I know there's a lens cutting chart but what donor lens is readily available at oakley.com or oakleyvault that can be used for custom cut?
A Big Taco can be used to cut a set, but it is tricky. Oakley RX Division can cut you a non-RX pair, but it will cost you RX prices i.e. $3-$400 bucks

A Big Taco can be used to cut a set, but it is tricky. Oakley RX Division can cut you a non-RX pair, but it will cost you RX prices i.e. $3-$400 bucks

not true for the OAKLEY RX, unless they have changed policy in the last few months. Last time I called the MARS and R2 were unavailable for RX cuts.

not true for the OAKLEY RX, unless they have changed policy in the last few months. Last time I called the MARS and R2 were unavailable for RX cuts.
they just did one for my Mars. They gave me the impression that anything can be cut if you send the frame in, which is what I did.

That would be incredible. last Jan mars and R2 were not available. I will have to call and see if that has changed. Did you go through a dr or send direct to them?

You got my hopes up, and then Oakley crushed my dreams.... They do now offer the Mars in RX, but R2 is not available.

Just recieved so r2 and the nose is pretty loose. Any suggestions on where to get some new gaskets?

Back