• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2.0

Legit but no worth the money imo since lenses are scratched up and it is only shades

Legit, though well used. As description says there are lots of lens scratches and a nosebomb is missing. In addition. it looks like the earsocks are worn out, too.

You'll need to budget a 100 for new custom rubbers + aftermarket lenses. +50 if you want OEM custom cut lenses....

I made an offer of $275 and am waiting for a response. Still not worth it? Linegear carries rubber kits for Romeo 2 now, right?

Oh hellz no bro!!! That is too much as the others have stated above. Keep an eye out, these go for much much much cheaper! I got essentially just a frame (which, let's face it, is basically the only usable thing in this auction) for $188 on eBay less than a month ago. Deals are out there if you are patient, but I think this one is too much for what you would be getting...

I made an offer of $275 and am waiting for a response. Still not worth it? Linegear carries rubber kits for Romeo 2 now, right?

To my knowledge, Linegear production for R2 rubbers is still a few months away. However I custom make functional rubbers using either Linegear or Oakley rubbers. More details: http://www.oakleyforum.com/posts/588113/ and a few more pages following that for OEM rubbers.

Alright, thanks guys, I have decided to skip out on my offer so these are still there for anyone that wants to make another offer for them.

Back