• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 Coins

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
eBay item# 331327851903

This is my idea. Since these coins are rare and they hardly ever pop up on eBay, I would like to see the X metalheads here on the forum have the opportunity to get them. I am willing to make the purchase on eBay but anyone that wants one PayPal me friends and family the money and I'll see if I can bid the highest so that we can share them amongst us. I figured decent price would be at least $50 each Since that is a fair price to buy them even if they were a buy it now. I don't know whether anyone is currently bidding on these or not or plans on selling them out right but it would be nice if the people who really want them gets an opportunity to get at least one. This is one of those items buying them all up and flipping the sell them at a high price just doesn't seem fair

But enough of us getting together in chipping in money we can share them amongst us respond to this if anyone is Interested.

If we lose the auction I will just PayPal the money back to you.

There are six Romeo 2 coins And one XX coin. It would be nice to bid these up to where we could get them. just promised me you'd send me the money afterwords and you'll get your coin. I'll even cover the shipping to you as long as you're in the states.

Your thoughts?????

Okay guys looks like I got one person and I know that Dyeraudio and I will take one Romeo 2 coin each. That leaves four more coins available at 50 bucks from each person. Let's do this!!!!!!!

Looks like I need one more person!!!!!! The next issue is at $50 each that puts our bid at $350. Is anyone willing to up there cost per coin to $60 ???? I just want to make sure we get these. Let me know so I can place the bid. Remember guys I am covering shipping for everyone as a courtesy to each of you. It's going to cost me about $40 out of pocket to do this, so I'm willing to do that so upping your bid helps us to get them!!!! (So in essence I would pay almost $90 for mine!!!!! Nice guy ehhhhhh). Lol

Ok!!!! Now that I have 6 Romeo 2 members and one xx member. This deal will be for us. Just please confirm everyone is will to up the pot just a bit more so we can be sure the highest bid comes from us. I am willing to put in $60 anyone else want to up it a bit?????? That would make our bid at $420!!!!!!!!! Just confirm in the thread.

Back