• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 Coins

Also, since we now have a confirmed group in on this deal, is there any way to convert this thread to a PM ASAP? Because right now we've got the auction # and our planned max bid visible to the entire world...

Damn you, Hog!!!! :D

Anyway, we started @ $50 with that being a fair price and went up to $60 to hedge our bet. How high would it have to go to be obviously overpriced? That's not rhetorical; I'm really asking...

Damn you, Hog!!!! :D

Anyway, we started @ $50 with that being a fair price and went up to $60 to hedge our bet. How high would it have to go to be obviously overpriced? That's not rhetorical; I'm really asking...

I would have gone to $75.... But as I see it, If a member tries to resell them on here we know at that point that is was on purpose based on the time of the bids and the post. Oh well, I tried!

I would have gone to $75.... But as I see it, If a member tries to resell them on here we know at that point that is was on purpose based on the time of the bids and the post. Oh well, I tried!

On whether I'm willing to up my ante, I'll go with what the majority of this group decides.

If we do end up agreeing on a higher bid, I again suggest we snipe it. The current high bidder (who shows up to me as "w***a") shows a history of coming back and bidding again if he gets outbid. And that other guy h***m is one of those nibblers who will incrementally drive up the max bid.

So if we try this again, we've only got one shot; I say we take it without leaving a chance for anybody to shoot back. And if we lose, well, we were at our max bid anyway...

Either way, thanks for putting this opportunity together, however it may work out.

And good luck on that other auction ending shortly where you're still leading...

Latest Posts

Back