• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 doubt...

maxwelwata

Oakley Beginner
Hello guys,

Perhaps someone know, if exist a XL nose bombs for Romeo 2? Recently I got a pair and I'm Asian descent, I believe would fit better...or if anyone have any insight, would be very appreciated!

Thanks!!

Thanks @rzurzel,

Yeahh...I bought the large pair from them and this is my actual ones; however, is not enough, and I just asked if someone know if exist a XL size, or another option to compare with Asia fit for R2....

Thanks anyway!

Is the pair new or used? If it is used and the nosebridge is loose, that will affect fit as well. I bought a pair of r2s that really needed a good tuning. After the rune they fit very snug....just a thought

Is the pair new or used? If it is used and the nosebridge is loose, that will affect fit as well. I bought a pair of r2s that really needed a good tuning. After the rune they fit very snug....just a thought
Thanks @P226,

Yes, is like new now...I sent to X-MEN to refinish and tight the nose bridge, but even though my cheeks are touching the lenses....,😅😅😅...

Thanks buddy!

Back