• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo 2, Juliets, IH Lenses, Ichiro Rubber

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Prices are firm, have to be stingy, issue came up.. selling all of my X Metal minus a few pairs. Will Throw in a microfiber bag for any of the glasses.

Includes shipping for CONUS only, international shipping will be covered fully by buyer, choice between first class and priority.

Carbon Romeo 2 with both OEM Black Iridium and Mirror Red Linegear Lenses. Need a tuneup
$225

One pair of infinite hero split jacket lenses black Iridium for x metal cutting mint
$75

Large X-Metal Vault - Foam probably could use a good bottom replacement or some repair as there's wear where the orbitals would sit. Bare metal showing through where each orbital would be. Can send pictures of what I mean if interested.
$90

***SOLD BELOW***

Second Gen Titanium Juliet, Ruby Iridium with scratches towards edge of orbitals, needs tuneup. Currently has ducati red t shox and walleva red earstems. Can swap for oem black everything.
$SOLD

Carbon Juliet with Black Iridium Lenses. These were tuned by X Man so have Plasma Studs in them. Nice and tight though!
$SOLD

Polished Hammerstem Juliet Ice Iridium (Now with black rubber)
$SOLD

X-Squared Polished Carbon Fire Iridium Polarized
Bridge is 8/10
Frame 10/10
Lenses 10/10
$SOLD

Like new Black Iridium OEM Mars lenses. Only issue around the outside edge where they were mounted, otherwise clean. $Sold pending payment
One full set of Infinite Hero Juliet Violet rubbers.
$SOLD

One full set of Ducati OEM red rubbers
$SOLD

X Metal finish Romeo 1. Frame is clean minus a nick in the left orbital. Lenses are Big Taco OEM violet done by infinitehero before he stopped cutting lenses back in the day. OEM bi lenses included but have the standard inside orbital crackling common to Romeos, though these are more presentable than some.

Romeo 1 and Infinite Hero rubber set

$SOLD with both sets of lenses, shipping, tracking, insurance.

Additionally I have available the Infinite Hero Juliet frame ONLY with correct sku. (Will include some black rubber and some random lenses, can't promise they're Oem or even 10/10). If I can find the trashed infinite hero lenses, I'll include them, but they're pretty garbaged up.
$SOLD

I also have a pair of Infinite Hero split Jackets with both sets of lenses still pristine in box with pin, bag, extras for cutting.
$SOLD

XX Plasma with Ice Iridium
Frame is nice and tight
Left lens has small surface scratch that's barely visible and does not impair vision
$SOLD

Mars with Fire or Deep ruby custom cut(I can't remember, see pic!!) $SOLD

Mars Crater with Black Iridium $SOLD

XX X Metal(sold)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent.

mail box is full- trying to pm

Made room

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

PM sent

XXs off the market.

Last edited:
Nice stuff! Free bump so you can add more lol

Sorry for the bump here, the polished hammerstems seem to be super popular. I'm not really looking to offload them so they're at $350.

Pm xx plasma

/nvm