• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 Lens screws

Decisions, decisions.
What do I do?

I have tried my best.
Good luck to you and your screw.

Honestly, if I was a seller and I had a customer who wanted to purchase my product, but they couldn't because of a waiting period and the customer went somewhere else, I'd be kinda upset. I think it's a cheap ploy to get people to pay. This is the ONLY forum I'm a member of where you have to pay or wait a ridiculous time to have access to the classifieds section. And I'm a member of dozens of forums.

I have literally done thousands of transactions across the dozens of forums I'm a member of, so how exactly is the rule exactly for people like me? Look at my feedback on RCTech and RCGroups. The rule is in place, I'm assuming, to keep people honest and to weed out the people who aren't serious. How am I not being honest and serious by wanting to purchase something from someone? I can understand having to have a certain amount of posts. But waiting for 2 weeks? That's asking a bit much.

I have literally done thousands of transactions across the dozens of forums I'm a member of, so how exactly is the rule exactly for people like me? Look at my feedback on RCTech and RCGroups. The rule is in place, I'm assuming, to keep people honest and to weed out the people who aren't serious. How am I not being honest and serious by wanting to purchase something from someone? I can understand having to have a certain amount of posts. But waiting for 2 weeks? That's asking a bit much.
You probably should stop digging a grave for yourself. This forum is a close community that takes care of each other. Just be patient, quit complaining and someone may help you out :headbang:

Last edited:
You probably should stop digging a grave for yourself. This forum is a close community that takes care of each other. Just be patient and quit complaining and someone may help you out :headbang:
Don't worry about him.
He did not join the Forum to share, learn or enjoy Oakley.
He needs a screw. Thats it.

That's not true at all. I was looking for a forum to look for screws, yes, but I also enjoy posting info and learning thing as well. But if this is the kind of treatment I'm going to get then maybe I don't want to be here. You say you're a close-knit group and want to help, but telling me I gotta pay money for your help makes it sound more like you're in business to make money not to genuinely help. I never expect any sort of payment for my help from anyone who shares the same love of something that I do. Hell, I've been known to send things to people who need them for free, or the simple cost of shipping. But if someone asks me a question, and I can help, I will help them. Not tell them I need money first then I'll help you.

Latest Posts

Back