• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 purchase advice

This bud a great point that you make. There aren’t exactly a ton of these out there coming up for sale on the regular. I have paid $350 for an R2 in my collecting career. So I suppose it really isn’t that outrageous. I mean it is $75 difference we are talking about here, and I’m not saying that this is an insignificant amount of money to a lot of people, but we are talking about high end sunglasses here. I assume you aren’t living paycheck to paycheck if you want to buy these (and hey, even if you are, and they are something you’ve worked and saved for forever, then I say Go For It!) If it makes you happy and gets you a pair you want, go for it dude. Life’s way too short!
I just got back in the game. I found my polished Juliets in my drawer and started wearing them again and always wanted an R2 so I started searching for them and realized how much the prices have went up. I'll continue searching but if I can't find one locally for a decent price, I'll have to bite the bullet and buy one off ebay.

Back