• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 Score

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
I was visiting the family in San Antonio this weekend and stopped by their O-Store (duh!). I looked around and didn't see anything that caught my eye and figured I would leave with just the new large carabiner. Did one more quick pass through and noticed a Romeo 2 sitting with the X-Metals! I couldn't believe it. I asked the manager to check it out and for the price. She said it was $450 because it's the x-metal/polarized colorway. I was like, neah, I can find them cheaper on ebay. Jokingly, I asked if they were on sale since they were an old, discontinued pair. She rang them up and sure enough, $199!

This isn't my favorite frame and they are way different from my usual square frames, but I had to get them at that price. So, there are no markings on the frames at all? No serial, no model name, and no model number? This is a really cool frame and I wore them comfortably all day today. I'll post some pics soon.

congrat's on your Romeo 2's, I still hate calling them Romeo's...should be called half x 2s or something...drives me crazy.

Can someone who has a pair confirm these don't have any kind of markings on the inner stems? There is no way to identify them if you don't already know what they are.

Can someone who has a pair confirm these don't have any kind of markings on the inner stems? There is no way to identify them if you don't already know what they are.

dont worry bro i scored the same deal as you with a plasma / gold r2s and yes, no markings at all...

Latest Posts

Back