• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2

gpstar

I should Work at Oakley
Picked up a carbon Romeo 2 recently for a decent price. I was not too fond of this model originally since I thought they would fit on the small side like Juliets (smaller lens coverage but with the nose pads resting lower on my nose bridge), but in fact to my surprise, the nose pad placements are quite different and they have more coverage overall, kinda like the original Romeo in fit and feel.

I do not see a SKU on o-review for carbons with polarized lenses, only in the grey x-metal colour way. I guess the original black iridium lenses were replaced at one point with polarized ones instead.

IMG_9173.jpeg

IMG_9185.jpeg

IMG_9186.jpeg

IMG_9184.jpeg

IMG_9181.jpeg

Picked up a carbon Romeo 2 recently for a decent price. I was not too fond of this model originally since I thought they would fit on the small side like Juliets (smaller lens coverage but with the nose pads resting lower on my nose bridge), but in fact to my surprise, the nose pad placements are quite different and they have more coverage overall, kinda like the original Romeo in fit and feel.

I do not see a SKU on o-review for carbons with polarized lenses, only in the grey x-metal colour way. I guess the original black iridium lenses were replaced at one point with polarized ones instead.

View attachment 886280

View attachment 886281

View attachment 886282

View attachment 886284

View attachment 886283

Could be custom too

they are very comfortable, have great coverage, and fit big heads. Personally, the hammerstem/logo bulge was sticking a bit too far from my face.

Back