• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo, and no more Juliet's

You know I'm not sure if these qualify as Jordan models, as I've read there is some kind of debate with the serial number?
These have a 4 digit number, but it starts at 7 not the first 5,000 I think it's 7645

You know I'm not sure if these qualify as Jordan models, as I've read there is some kind of debate with the serial number?
These have a 4 digit number, but it starts at 7 not the first 5,000 I think it's 7645

Nice pickup!

Any 4 digit Romeo are first run Romeos and are considered "Jordans" Although worn by Jordan Himself, it was never really officially endorsed as such. Unlike the Mars Leather that actually have a picture of him wearing them on the box.

I do believe he had some input with the colors and the smooth earsocks/temple shocks when they first came out and as you can see they are really lines up with his Bulls colors at the time. Someone with more concrete info on these please chime in!

How much for a pair of R1?

I think this is just a general question. Lots of factors play into a price, but from my limited experience a descent pair will cost you 700-750. I have seen some cheaper and some more, but do a little research and check past sales. You will come up with a good idea of what you should be paying.

I think this is just a general question. Lots of factors play into a price, but from my limited experience a descent pair will cost you 700-750. I have seen some cheaper and some more, but do a little research and check past sales. You will come up with a good idea of what you should be paying.
I may have misunderstood, idk
I paid 300 plus 2 something shipping. I got a tremendous deal I think.

Back