• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo are multiplying slowly

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
got them today anyone know the finishes I have and what else there is thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Very nice! The one on the right is X-metal with black iridium and the one on the left is a first gen Titanium finish with gold iridium. I love the "bone finish" of the first gen titanium and both look like they have good condition original etched lenses. Congrats on the awesome pairs!

Plasma/Fire is the other finish in the R1 line. Both Plasma and Titanium had two distinct looking generations. First gen is bone or more matte in appearance while second gen is shinier...

Very nice! The one on the right is X-metal with black iridium and the one on the left is a first gen Titanium finish with gold iridium. I love the "bone finish" of the first gen titanium and both look like they have good condition original etched lenses. Congrats on the awesome pairs!

Plasma/Fire is the other finish in the R1 line. Both Plasma and Titanium had two distinct looking generations. First gen is bone or more matte in appearance while second gen is shinier...
Thanks for the info buddy

Back