• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Black Iridium Lens Value?

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Set of original black lenses...spider cracks at the very top but not too bad....rest of the lenses are very good with no scratches that effect vision or are visible when on face. What would be a reasonable asking price?

I would say with the cracks no more than $60-$70 since you can get brand new customs for $125 or so but that's just MO

Even cracked OEM lenses would have to be worth more than custom ones? Where else are you going to get 'X-METAL' etched on the left lens?

I'm talking about getting Oakley lenses cut and if there's a big ass crack in them there not worth that much

I'm talking about getting Oakley lenses cut and if there's a big ass crack in them there not worth that much

Yeah I mean you can get custom cut lenses made from Oakley donor lenses for other models from various sources, including Dr. Chop here on the boards for around $100. I just got a pair of Ruby's from him for the R1 (and have Ice and Black Iridium Polarized on order) and you can't really tell the difference between them and something straight from the factory even on the edges...much less installed. Only reason someone would want them is if they DO want the original lenses and with the etching etc. I've listed them in the for sale section and included best offer---I'm not going to use them ever so no reason to have them lying around if someone else wants them.