• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo Bone Titanium for sale - great shape

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Selling my low serial romeo bone titanium x metals. Original lenses and root beer pads.
I think this is a great example of them - not flawless, but minimal imperfections.

I don't wear them, and I'm converting my collection into x metals that I wear vs collect.

There is some very mild oxidation on frame on bridge of nose area. Mild wear on stem rubbers.

Left lens has 1 and right 2 light scratches, as seen on pics. I've included some shots in regular light as they are essentially invisible when wearing glasses. I actually never knew they had imperfections until taking the shots for this post.
Comes with Coin, bag and large vault (no box).

Asking $750, CONUS only, this includes priority shipping and PP G&S fees.

Thanks for looking.

20200829_231928.jpg

20200829_224117.jpg

20200829_224120.jpg

20200829_224112.jpg

20200829_224107.jpg

20200829_224054.jpg

20200829_224034.jpg

20200829_223942.jpg

20200829_223815.jpg

20200829_223802.jpg

20200830_150837.jpg

20200830_150833.jpg

20200829_224537.jpg

20200829_224515.jpg

20200829_224000.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Is that a low serial?
Incomplete set with frame & lens marks & scratches is a touch on the high side price wise i would say

I B T L
Username Hidden said:
Is that a low serial?
Incomplete set with frame & lens marks & scratches is a touch on the high side price wise i would say

Username Hidden said:
Is that a low serial?
Well, I guess serial is relative. I thought 11k was relatively low..
I have not seen many bone titaniums for sale here, and the price reflects that and I thought it was fair. But I'm happy to entertain offers. Thanks for looking.

Hi,

I"m watching one on the bay at present, We'll see how it goes....
Glws on yours. 👍

Unfortunately i don't have all this money. But it's a real nice piece.
GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Glws.. it is a high asking price, for an iffy condition (lots of oxidation, on the orbitals, scratches on the lenses, etc.) frame and a non-Jordan serial, with DNA. Not even a coin.

Bone plasmas from all the research I’ve done on them, they tend to pit more from oxidation if not well maintained.
HI, it does come with a coin, it's in description. Of course it is a non-Jordan serial, as these aren't Jordan romeos. I would not call it an "iffy" condition with "lots of oxidation."
There is a small amount of oxidation on nose Bridge and very minimal anywhere else. The lens are original which is rare and with a couple light scratches.
Thanks for looking.

In one of the pics I see a guy wearing a tank top... Romeo+tank top... @pjd1234 is this your second account?

Really isnt a discussion thread. His price isnt that far off. Any serious buyer could message him.

Username Hidden said:
Really isnt a discussion thread. His price isnt that far off. Any serious buyer could message him.
Thanks, I appreciate that. I really was trying to price them reasonably fair, with some room for negotiation.