• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo flat grey and plasma

Ray U

Oakley Expert
Just got these back from @THE X-MAN and they turned out great. I had him keep the serial number. I added Linegear sand grey kit and BI big taco donor cuts

IMG_4807.JPG
IMG_4808.JPG
IMG_4809.JPG
IMG_4810.JPG
IMG_4811.JPG
IMG_4812.JPG
IMG_4819.JPG
IMG_4820.JPG

Yes, I did list them on eBay. I will make sure to keep this thread updated if they sell. Thanks.

I got them as a project. I have some pretty cool before pictures. I believe it was titanium and Gold with root beer socks. Believe me, I would love to keep them but I am selling for the money right now.

I got them as a project. I have some pretty cool before pictures. I believe it was titanium and Gold with root beer socks. Believe me, I would love to keep them but I am selling for the money right now.
It's cool. Was just curious

No worries. I bought my Juliet's and this Romeo frame before my wife and I went to our first adoption meeting. Then they gave us a fee schedule and I got sick to my stomach. I realized I had to sell a lot of my stuff. Ha ha. I'll get it all back someday.

I personally don't care for the serial number save option.i understand why people do it ,it looks good on a plasma refinish,just need a better way to mask it off with maybe an oval instead of the square.and with arms on a juliet,Mars XS it's o.k.

I personally don't care for the serial number save option.i understand why people do it ,it looks good on a plasma refinish,just need a better way to mask it off with maybe an oval instead of the square.and with arms on a juliet,Mars XS it's o.k.
I could make a bunch of little O ellipses but I don't know how well the vinyl would stick to the frame.

It would stick pretty well if its the same stuff you used for the decals you sent me. I use a vinyl tape for masking off the serials when I do refinishes. It stands up to blasting a bit better than regular masking tape.