• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo flat grey and plasma

Yep it's all the same stuff. I can definitely make little square Os. I'll pull out an R1 and take some measurements this evening and see what I can come up with.

No worries. I bought my Juliet's and this Romeo frame before my wife and I went to our first adoption meeting. Then they gave us a fee schedule and I got sick to my stomach. I realized I had to sell a lot of my stuff. Ha ha. I'll get it all back someday.
To stay on topic, this is a bad ass R1 X Man did but I feel you on the kid situation. I've heard adoption can be VERY expensive which is just ridiculous. You're giving a child a home and a family, seems like everything should be done to make it as quick and easy and cheap as possible. But nope, attorneys that have nothing to do with it have to get their cut.

Props for adopting. That's saving a life as far as I'm concerned.

To stay on topic, this is a bad ass R1 X Man did but I feel you on the kid situation. I've heard adoption can be VERY expensive which is just ridiculous. You're giving a child a home and a family, seems like everything should be done to make it as quick and easy and cheap as possible. But nope, attorneys that have nothing to do with it have to get their cut.

Props for adopting. That's saving a life as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks man, I really appreciate that. He did a great job and I will be a repeat customer for sure. Looking on his website, this combo really grabbed my attention. I would also really like to try the matte black on a frame. I think those look really sharp.

So I tried the Square O and that small it just looks like a square. The ellipse looks good though. This would be great for all those shady ebay sellers that like to hide their serial number lol

IMG_4162.JPG