• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Romeo for MM

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sirs.

Some people reacted to this post.
Lol guys, do you really think I found a 5 of 6 figures matching serial box for my Romeo 1? Surely you know it was a joke? This is the matching box for the glasses.

I can clearly see that you did find that box. It's in the picture dude.

Username Hidden said:
I went throgh 10000 boxes to find an "almost matching" number.:whistle:
Didn't you say this as well?

Username Hidden said:
Didn't you say this as well?

Yeah notice the smiley?

:focus:

Bottom line is the post was not truthful, anyone could have easily missed that. IMHO it was a poor choice in wording for the post which resulted in misleading members, which could have become a negative feedback on your profile for exchanges or possibly talk amongst members. Please consider others when posting exchanges. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Bottom line is the post was not truthful, anyone could have easily missed that. IMHO it was a poor choice in wording for the post which resulted in misleading members, which could have become a negative feedback on your profile for exchanges or possibly talk amongst members. Please consider others when posting exchanges. Thanks

This is the original label and it's matching the serial. How Oakley used serials for late gen Romeos, I don't know. Perhaps the third digit has no significance. I'm sure members here can show other examples of 5 digit serials on the label, when the Romeos always have 6 digits.

Anyone who actually thought I had 10000 Romeo boxes to choose an almost matching serial from should think again. I was joking, I thought it was obvious. Jeez. Now please restore my post.

I was 100% truthful.

I think we are all over it man. I sincerely wish you luck in your sale.

Not.taking sides but here is my box and frame

20160109_150344.jpg
20160109_150417.jpg

Not sure how you got a # slipped in between..

Status
Not open for further replies.