• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo - frames only Ebay

bean323

Oakley Expert
so cal
Most Xmetals go thru cycles were their hot and top dollar is paid X squared is that one right now. Then go thru cycle cold sold at very reasonable prices penny's and Xm xx are going though that right now . now there always exceptions to the rules penny copper and Xm xx plasma still command top dollar

ahh. when i saw the post yesterday in forum for a frame and i saw the ebay one i was like.. hmmm.. then a new one pops up the day after.. i assumed the guy who bought it for 450 turned around and was trying for 750. i would be surprised to see it go for that.. but i am still new.. but i hope not that new!!

:)

Yeah I was watching those, to see what they went for...

Sounds like he got a batch of unused warranty frames. There's someone else here with a batch of those but I don't think that's this seller...

Like everybody else I too was watching this auction. Would have been a good deal at $350, not $450. Decent lenses (either custom cuts or Linegear) are going to be anywhere from $70-130. Sold for too much IMHO...

Like everybody else I too was watching this auction. Would have been a good deal at $350, not $450. Decent lenses (either custom cuts or Linegear) are going to be anywhere from $70-130. Sold for too much IMHO...

still new to metals but if i purchase then and find some decent cheap lens (is that possible)and turn around and sell for.. small profit. not sure what the seller got them for but probbaly would have been better to fix them up to a complete set and sell..

i will be looking for a set. thinking on my fat head it would be about the same size as my pb1. (i hope!!)

still new to metals but if i purchase then and find some decent cheap lens (is that possible)and turn around and sell for.. small profit. not sure what the seller got them for but probbaly would have been better to fix them up to a complete set and sell..

i will be looking for a set. thinking on my fat head it would be about the same size as my pb1. (i hope!!)

I think you'll be happy with an R1 man! I don't have a large head but from what I understand this is THE frame for large noggins, lol jk. But seriously, I love my R1s and I think you'll be very happy with a pair. Good deals are out there if you keep your eyes open like you are doing!

Back