• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo II Triple!

@Mr. Magoo from Singapore has an ichiro R2 which he might sell for the right price!!! That'd be rarer I think. But it was just a polished frame with etched lenses, so I baulked at the price.
Ichiro R2 you say? Never heard of such a beast. I must utilize the search bar now!

Sweet trio!

I had Half X and sold it. I very much prefer Romeo 2.0 than the Half X. I have a polished and carbon R2s but a really wanted a plasma R2 more.

Triple score. Congrats. Not sure why you don't like the R2, but I think it's great. Seems to me like the Half X has become a rare breed though. I hardly ever see them come up for sale. Just my opinion.

even though they've got a shocking reputation for falling apart at the hinges and being the 924 of the Porsche range!!

This is hilarious.

Triple score. Congrats. Not sure why you don't like the R2, but I think it's great. Seems to me like the Half X has become a rare breed though. I hardly ever see them come up for sale. Just my opinion.

This is hilarious.

I don't like the R2, because they "feel" like they're tipping forward on my face the whole time. It could be because my big ears are set extra high or my Asian face is too flat or my wife has overfed me so that my cheeks are too puffy.

But the end result is that the sunglasses sometimes rest on my cheeks and because they're half frames, the lenses, being sharp, sit uncomfortably.

P.S. I'm just glad they're not @supersharp!:lol::lol::lol: