• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo - Jordans

Wow 750 thats nuts man, yes that is correct they are Jordan edition Romeos because they just have a 4 digit serial #! Yikes on the price lol!

I wasn't going to buy them, especially at that price point. Not to mention being nervous about meeting up with a random seller with $750 cash in hand.

I've seen a few pairs sell on Ebay for around $600 recently........with alot of people bidding.

I wasn't going to buy them, especially at that price point. Not to mention being nervous about meeting up with a random seller with $750 cash in hand.
I've walked around with $320 in cash to pay someone..but man did I feel nervous the second I left the ATM...lol.

Here should be a thread "how much does your Romeo 1 worth" or what to espect when buying Romeo 1. I also think they're over priced but c'mon we are talkin about a piece of optics that are not around anymore I mean you just don't walk into Walmart and ask for a pair of Romeos

Back