• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo lens & rubber

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just got my first Romeo and they are in less than stellar shape so I need some help with em! I'm wanting some violet lens and line gear purple rubber for them im thinking but open to other options as well. If it comes from 1 person that would be great for shipping reasons. I'd prefer custom cut Oakley lens rather than aftermarket lens.

Thanks everybody!

Some people reacted to this post.
@Chris A Hardaway he does a spectacular job with lenses, just got a pair of OEM violet custom cut R1 lenses from him and for a great price too! He did all the lenses except the actual IH juliet.
20160321_182227.jpg

I second @Chris A Hardaway He cut me some Violet Juliets this week, great work. Big Taco Violets are what you need. @QLR1 can hook you up.

Username Hidden said:
I second @Chris A Hardaway He cut me some Violet Juliets this week, great work. Big Taco Violets are what you need. @QLR1 can hook you up.
I don't have any Violet Big Taco lenses.

Username Hidden said:
I don't have any Violet Big Taco lenses.
May be hard to find, probably all in Romeos and Juliets by now.

Back on topic, @Gecko has a set of IH rubber, won't help on the nose bombs but 2/3 there.

I do happen to have 1 set of violet lens but I halfway wanted to keep them for an OTT project but this one just became first on my to finish list. I'll wait for Chris to chime in if he has a donor set for me but sounds like he's the way to go for lenses.

@Chris A Hardaway has cut me some Tacos for my my R1 also. Stellar cuts. He usually has a few available. Hopefully violet.

Just sold the last violet on eBay tonight (from big tacos)... I do have an uncut set of turbines in violet. I think they want to become R1 lenses! What do you think @96.SVT.COBRA?

Username Hidden said:
Just sold the last violet on eBay tonight (from big tacos)... I do have an uncut set of turbines in violet. I think they want to become R1 lenses! What do you think @96.SVT.COBRA?
Yesssssssssss

Save a Taco, Kill a Turbine....
@QLR1
Isn't that a country song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back