• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo lens & rubber

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Just sold the last violet on eBay tonight (from big tacos)... I do have an uncut set of turbines in violet. I think they want to become R1 lenses! What do you think @96.SVT.COBRA?

If they work too I'm good with it! Send me some info and we can get the ball rolling.

Some people reacted to this post.
And he is a great guy to deal with

Username Hidden said:
@Oakster has Big Taco violets at very reasonable prices
Highly recommended if you want to source your own lenses. It's only shipping time that's a minor issue. But I also order from him, he's the best.

Lenses have been sourced! Just need the find some violet rubber pieces or black would be ok too. Help me resurrect this pair from the dead!

Username Hidden said:
@Oakster has Big Taco violets at very reasonable prices

Username Hidden said:
And he is a great guy to deal with

Username Hidden said:
Highly recommended if you want to source your own lenses. It's only shipping time that's a minor issue. But I also order from him, he's the best.
Stop chopping my Tacos.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Gecko has the violets and there are new romeo nose bombs for around $20 on ebay from oakleyxmetal

Last edited:
Lenses from Chris a Hardaway
Rubbers from linegear.. they are great quality and they ship fast
20160408_114550.jpg
20160408_114559.jpg

Dude.... @Dnkeyhnter , don't tell @QLR1 what I did!? From now on Rule #1 of Chop Club Is, don't talk about Chop Club lol. Jk.

Username Hidden said:
Dude.... @Dnkeyhnter , don't tell @QLR1 what I did!? From now on Rule #1 of Chop Club Is, don't talk about Chop Club lol. Jk.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back