• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo MJ #69! United States Postal Service "lost" it !!!??? Please HELP!

Do we have proof of purchase and further more proof of the serial number purchased?

I'm not discounting you purchased this item I'm merely saying if one of us saw the item elsewhere how would you even begin to go about retrieving it? I could claim to own Jordan R1 serial 0002 then when I see it for sale claim it belongs to me. Just asking out of curiosity.

Like others stated the issue of showing delivered and signed for makes it hard to file a lost claim.

Tough situation if all your claiming is correct and that's not even commenting on the price paid.......

Sent via my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Oh, ok then. So u haven't actually handled any of this urself??

I wouldn't trust anyone's word when $4500 is in play. People do a lot worse than take a pair of Oakleys for $4500
I'm in Norway. I did everything I could from here and with Jow help,there. He supposed to be the receiver and legal to ask anything regarding the package

Do we have proof of purchase and further more proof of the serial number purchased?

I'm not discounting you purchased this item I'm merely saying if one of us saw the item elsewhere how would you even begin to go about retrieving it? I could claim to own Jordan R1 serial 0002 then when I see it for sale claim it belongs to me. Just asking out of curiosity.

Like others stated the issue of showing delivered and signed for makes it hard to file a lost claim.

Tough situation if all your claiming is correct and that's not even commenting on the price paid.......

I presume that we are here, on this forum, Oakley items lovers, like a brotherhood and when a problem appear we can help somehow. It call good soul and fairness....money can be made, an item it's an object...but after this life remain that good action you did for someone else....this is my perspective!!!

PS. I know who has #2 and is not for sale...so the example is not good....and from my eBay history i can prove that#69 is mine! :)

I presume that we are here, on this forum, Oakley items lovers, like a brotherhood and when a problem appear we can help somehow. It call good soul and fairness....money can be made, an item it's an object...but after this life remain that good action you did for someone else....this is my perspective!!!

PS. I know who has #2 and is not for sale...so the example is not good....and from my eBay history i can prove that#69 is mine! :)
All I was asking was is there proof and furthermore proof of serial purchase. No need to preach to me like you are.

Good luck with your hunt and maybe next time consider registered mail?! And if I see them I'll be sure to let you know.

A. HOLY ******* ****!

B.

We all watched him win it lol

All I was asking was is there proof and furthermore proof of serial purchase. No need to preach to me like you are.

Good luck with your hunt and maybe next time consider registered mail?! And if I see them I'll be sure to let you know.

Thank you for your words. Appreciate!

A. HOLY ******* ****!

B.

We all watched him win it lol
By "all" your not including me as I was unaware as I'm sure many here didn't witness either. It was simply a question for those that may have missed the show

By "all" your not including me as I was unaware as I'm sure many here didn't witness either. It was simply a question for those that may have missed the show

Correct "all" was incorrect, but I now see what you were getting at before. I also agree, $4500 worth of ANYTHING should be shipped insured, registered, and whatever else is available. Does "Joe" know who "Max" is?

maybe next time when i'll win #70 you'll be online :)) ...for chat I prefer on private...

Back