• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo MJ #69! United States Postal Service "lost" it !!!??? Please HELP!

GPS report asked from eBay said that the car of the postman was on right address...not that one with the signature....the right address....but in reality no postman came at Joe door to deliver anything!
So the post man let "someone" write that address?????

@sisson16 is this normal procedure?

...my lost baby...

s-l1600-8.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 05.25.06.png

Joe Smith (which isn't his real name) is a VERY reputable and reliable member of this forum I would not assume any wrong doing on his part

Sent via my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Of course not....and he helped me very much with this investigation and not only....no question about this!

Lazy mailman? Left on doorstop and signed himself? I came home to something I got from @MSTech today just sitting in plain view of my street and park across from it. Anybody could have walked away with it.
My mail lady has my phone number and this is why.

I think this should be looked into much further. Do you have the track history? If something has to be signed for they usually have the person who is at the home sign for it. Unless some kid was in your yard, starting having Joe bang on neighbors doors and their kids friends. On the other hand it def was brought to a residence. What is odd is when I sign for stuff it's just my name, then they type it in afterwards. I don't have to enter an address. How well do you trust Joe? It also maybe an elderly person who wrote that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would trust Joe over anyone over this forum. Even the one that screwed Joe out of $4500 on here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So the post man let "someone" write that address?????

@sisson16 is this normal procedure?

Ive never seen the address hand written in...on the other hand, the delivery zip is different than the addressed zip, I just called and had another sup check it in the system. I can look into it more when I get to work in the morning, but she said the delivery zip is definitely different than the zip entered at time of shipment. Do you have the other pages printed off before the signature page?

Latest Posts

Back