• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo MJ #69! United States Postal Service "lost" it !!!??? Please HELP!

Did you pay with PayPal? Would the seller be on the hook for this due to NOT sending to the address on your PayPal account?
Good point, worth investigating if you haven't already

Did you pay with PayPal? Would the seller be on the hook for this due to NOT sending to the address on your PayPal account?
He had the seller send to "Joe". Joe's address wouldn't be the same as buyers paypal. He was a middle man.

He had the seller send to "Joe". Joe's address wouldn't be the same as buyers paypal. He was a middle man.
That's my point. IF Cody has PP account (I'd presume he does) the sell would need to ship to the address on that account to protect himself. If the seller sent to any other address he would not be protected by PayPal and responsible for it not being delivered.

That's my point. IF Cody has PP account (I'd presume he does) the sell would need to ship to the address on that account to protect himself. If the seller sent to any other address he would not be protected by PayPal and responsible for it not being delivered.
Even so, just because it says delivered, it has to be delivered to the address that's on file that was entered for Joseph.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Even so, just because it says delivered, it has to be delivered to the address that's on file that was entered for Joseph.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
So did Joe Pay the seller using his PP account? Is that what you are saying?

When my mail carrier is off and I get a sub delivering 4 times the dumba$$ has delivered it across the street wtf. lhow hard is it to tell even from odd numbers. Lucky l've known the lady forever. Twice I just took it from her porch.. One time it rained Lucky nothing was damaged. My porch is covered has a swing and glider on the other side of so it covers my items.

Ive never seen the address hand written in...on the other hand, the delivery zip is different than the addressed zip, I just called and had another sup check it in the system. I can look into it more when I get to work in the morning, but she said the delivery zip is definitely different than the zip entered at time of shipment. Do you have the other pages printed off before the signature page?
How far in terms of distance are the 2 zip codes? Because, this IMO would help to determine if this was an accidental misdelivery or a theft. Which would then implicate the mailman (you don't accidentally misdeliver what was probably a large box, possibly labelled up as 'sunglasses' a good distance from the delivery address)

Back