• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo - Plasma Vs Titanium

maybe i'm wrong, but oakley never made plasma gen 1 on Romeos, only on Juliets
I thought there is only one plasma on the Romeo. But Brip knows what he's talking about. I have not the knowledge on this subject to doubt him.

I have 3 plasma romeo frames. 2 are early versions which are more a matt silver when compared to the later 'A' suffixed version which appears more polished, but are not a 'bone' colour like the early Juliet plasma.

I have 3 plasma romeo frames. 2 are early versions which are more a matt silver when compared to the later 'A' suffixed version which appears more polished, but are not a 'bone' colour like the early Juliet plasma.
Thanks for the feedback. I think the one with the bone colored is the early titanium. Or am I wrong?

The bone colour was on the plasma frame featured on the early Juliet which unfortunately did wear easily. The XX ti02 has a simililar problem on its orbitals. You need not worry about wear or fading on any of the plasma Juliet frames but the early titanium colour way did suffer from this which was brownish in comparison. I will post photos next week if it helps.