• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo, Thou Art A Villain!

No problem Mickle! I actually traded someone on the boards for them. Gave them my extra ruby x squared + transformers 3D gascans for them.

So roughly a value of around $350-$425 based on conditon. Open market pricing varies....Jordans are selling in mid $600's, standard editions in passable conditon with all rubber intact are going for $450-$500 but few have boxes and many have spider cracked lenses or third party lenses. I got super lucky Thursday night sitting on the parking lot...uh...freeway in traffic I refreshed my eBay app and a BNIB pair of Plasma Fires popped up for $285 shipped.

So roughly a value of around $350-$425 based on conditon. Open market pricing varies....Jordans are selling in mid $600's, standard editions in passable conditon with all rubber intact are going for $450-$500 but few have boxes and many have spider cracked lenses or third party lenses. I got super lucky Thursday night sitting on the parking lot...uh...freeway in traffic I refreshed my eBay app and a BNIB pair of Plasma Fires popped up for $285 shipped.

Talk about lucky! Nice.

@jiveSEVEN
damn nice ROMEOS dude . . . you got the best x-metal oakley ever had!

Still love the Romeo. As regard the style they are by far the BEST X-metal produced. One day.........yes ONE DAY I will track a pair down & die a happy man. GREAT pick-up

I didn't collect Os back when they were around but I wish I did, these were ahead of it's time! Hope you find one soon.

Another great pick up Jive!!!

@jiveSEVEN
damn nice ROMEOS dude . . . you got the best x-metal oakley ever had!

Thanks Nerd! Stoked having these!

Back