• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo, where art thou?

There is a pair on fb market for 600 usd. Been up for a while. Don't know if the poster will ship them or accept PayPal but might be a good deal if OP is still looking and can get the price down. As per usual I just find stuff i don't know the seller or have any vested interest in the sale so exercise caution regarding authentication and legitimacy of seller. PM me if you want the location in usa of the ad
Screenshot_20201113-204637_Facebook.jpg

There is a pair on fb market for 600 usd. Been up for a while. Don't know if the poster will ship them or accept PayPal but might be a good deal if OP is still looking and can get the price down. As per usual I just find stuff i don't know the seller or have any vested interest in the sale so exercise caution regarding authentication and legitimacy of seller. PM me if you want the location in usa of the adView attachment 809067
$600,- with Aftermarket Lenses?

The one lens is about to fall out the orbital.
Any seller posting pictures like this is unreliable and can't be trusted, imo.
I shy away from deals like this.

The one lens is about to fall out the orbital.
Any seller posting pictures like this is unreliable and can't be trusted, imo.
I shy away from deals like this.
She's an older lady selling a whole lot of different stuff i doubt she knows what collectors are looking for. She probably runs an antique shop or pawn brokers. But that's just a generalisation from her fb profile listings. If the op wants to make contact and put in the work that's up to him to judge its value and how much he wants to pay and what work he is prepared to do to it

Back