• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo X-Metal galsses

Gait Heutink

Oakley Enthusiast
I bought the Romeo glasses that are shown on the pictures. They look ok to me but after taking a better look, I noticed that the serial number on the glasses is 111752. Can anyone tell me if this is correct? I thought the one with six numbers always started with a zero, so 0#####

I also included a picture of the box that comes with the glasses. I bought the glasses in Italy (on eBay), and the box was sold there indeed. However, the serial number does not match with the one on the glasses….

Anyway, can you tell me if I bought fake glasses? I do not really mind if the box and glasses do not match as long as the glasses are OK.

Romeo1.jpg

Romeo2.jpg

No, the serial doesn't have to have a leading 0 to be legit.

From the pics there's nothing that looks fake, but they don't show the whole picture. The biggest tell on fake R1s are the earstem tips; if they flare out that's fake.

No, the serial doesn't have to have a leading 0 to be legit.

From the pics there's nothing that looks fake, but they don't show the whole picture. The biggest tell on fake R1s are the earstem tips; if they flare out that's fake.
I'm thinking he's safe. He bought them in Italy.
If you can't trust an Italian....who can ya trust? ;)

i am 99% sure they are genuine. Is there another label on the end of the box? If there is I would expect it to have the serial on there. My guess it would be B11752?

Back