• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo Xmetal Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first started on here I was helped. Tremendously. I payed it forward helping a few forum members myself. I was excited about all the wonderful people all the love for the brand. Now, not so much. Seems negativity has taken control. Seems that if you are one of the in crowd your prices get praised. If your not, then it's just ignored or the bad mouthing begins. I loved the help I received from people on here. Instead of the badmouthing how about just not buying the item? Maybe send a pm discussing the issue. It won't fix everything, but it's a more tactful way to go about it. I know if I leave of for good it's not a thing at all for anyone on here. But I'm about there. Let's get back to the purpose of this place.

Some people reacted to this post.
I understand what @Lopaka KaMars and @Jase_nz are saying. Education is the key. But the OP tried the same thing with this beater frame back in October and marked it SOLD and then tried again right now. So he is quite aware of how we all feel about peddling beaters for the price he had. At first he had the glasses at $1400 was called out on it and changed the price to $1000 hoping a fish would bite. I understand that that some countries have higher prices. I live in one of the most expensive countries in the world and have to pay 25% on everything I buy overseas. But still, I found an almost mint frame with box and coin for 700$ here in Norway.

I don’t think anyone would gang up on you @Lopaka KaMars either. We all love you man, your a brother❤️

As for what we can do to educate newbies and to stop the insanity of certain sellers at eBay prices; we could create an Oakley XMetal Stock Exchange. We could have each XMetal (I don’t really see the problems with OMatter frames being sold here at crazy prices) have a low price and high price depending on the condition of said set. For example.

XMetal XXX Purple Haze Hendrix Edition
Beaters fetch between $250-350
Good condition without box between $450-550
Mint in box between $700-850

A set of price guidelines of what each XMetal is worth. Might help. 🤔

Last edited:
@Inkkoonce @bugbeeuddon i appreciate both of you saying something.

I just think that if you don’t like someone, don’t like what they are selling and don’t like the price tag either, the fellas thread is not the time or place for your shenanigans. Go elsewhere to bash all of what you don’t like. I challenge everyone that participated in this and are known for doing this to do this: Before you bash someone’s sale thread think of How Many Times Did The Person Bash You And Hi-Jack Your Sales Thread. How Many Times Did Infact You Get Respect From The Person Your Fixing to Bash.

I rest my case on that. Your suppose to do Unto Others As They Do To You.. Not, Do Unto Other As You want Too. See the drop off their? I sure do. Something to think about folks. It’s called food for thought.

Sir, I don’t know you. I’m sorry for those that hi-jacked your thread. It’s not right. May I suggest you Lock the thread so nobody can further run things down than already are. As a purchaser I find humiliating and demoralizing the integrity you have as a long time member with impeccable feedback status.

im not telling you what to do just trying to offer a suggestion to stop the circus and the clowns in it.

while most prefer to come to criticize and ruin the publication there are always some sensible people! words of another member of the forum who also understands how boring this situation is

Status
Not open for further replies.