• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale ROMEO

U

Username Hidden

Romeo Romeo where for art thou Romeo? Well here if you want.

Its been awhile for me on this site as you can tell but I'm glad to be back. What we have here folks is a Dad trying to get his daughter some awesome gifts for X mas. I am asking SOLD I had the metal all re done by X-Man. I know the lenses are not original but they are great condition. Revant lenses jade I believe. I also got an after market rubber kit in green to match. This sale would go through pay pal and I would pay for shipping with insurance in the USA along with taking 4%off for PayPal fees. Faster shipping available for an extra charge. Let me know if you have any further questions. The only trade I am interested in at the moment is a Goldbrook that is in good condition. The box for this pair is very damaged and foam shows its age. The coin is with it. I have the original bag but it is destroyed so I have thrown in a newer bag. Thanks for lookin.

1.png

12.png

123.png

1234.png

untitled.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Linegear just posted a goldbrook. Not sure if they trade

Thanks for the tagging @dh4645 & @OakleyFrankFMJ .... not looking for a trade atm cos need fund for another project. @JDubs You can check my profile for the new Goldbrook, Good luck with sale.

price drop

PM sent

Username Hidden said:
Romeo Romeo where for art thou Romeo? Well here if you want.

Its been awhile for me on this site as you can tell but I'm glad to be back. What we have here folks is a Dad trying to get his daughter some awesome gifts for X mas. I am asking $500 I had the metal all re done by X-Man. I know the lenses are not original but they are great condition. Revant lenses jade I believe. I also got an after market rubber kit in green to match. This sale would go through pay pal and I would pay for shipping with insurance in the USA along with taking 4%off for PayPal fees. Faster shipping available for an extra charge. Let me know if you have any further questions. The only trade I am interested in at the moment is a Goldbrook that is in good condition. The box for this pair is very damaged and foam shows its age. The coin is with it. I have the original bag but it is destroyed so I have thrown in a newer bag. Thanks for lookin.

View attachment 295199

View attachment 295200

View attachment 295201

View attachment 295202

View attachment 295203
$500 final price drop

Serial on the frame match the box?