• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo1

Thanks all.. I'm really happy.. you can tell by the way it was packed and posted next day delivery the guy was fastidious about storing and looking after his stuff... I may have an even better deal in a few days... Bnib plasma emerald Juliet coin as well, French eBay and got it for £38 and not buy it now! I got an email after ward's from the disgruntled seller saying he's decided to keep the coin in memory of his glasses, more likely seem it separately to recoup what he under sold them for! I'm not sure why nobody bid. It was a stock picture. The seller has no feedback. But I asked so many things. Got so many pictures from different angles all of a new in box Juliet that I think it's genuine. If not. Already confirmed with eBay. Buyer protection means fill refund and return shipping to France on the sellers wallet. ....if it's genuine though £38 for a boxed mint Juliet!!! It is almost as good as the deal I had on the Romeo. But that one would still be my best deal to date....until I get a mint medussa with goggles in a trade for burger and fries or some loose change that is

You keep finding these crazy deals, you need to pass on your secrets! I would be making sure the coin is included as if it has been listed in the auction then you have bought it.

You keep finding these crazy deals, you need to pass on your secrets! I would be making sure the coin is included as if it has been listed in the auction then you have bought it.
Thats the thing, it was advertised "new with tags". but only one stock picture of a plasma juliet with emerald. and i asked for pictures, got one with a coin. after the auction ended at 52 Euro. i got an email with a picture of the juliet, with box.. and i said. i cant see the coin in that picture, and his reply was "i keep coin for memory".... i said, listen you advertised new with tags, you sent pictures to me with coin, and he said, "coin for memory".... so.... i could try, but wouldnt the likely result be him saying fine return and i will refund you? and then i lose my deal.. .. to be honest i am going to reserve judgement till they arrive.. it sounds a little to good to be true to be honest... thanks i do feel i am on a little roll with my last few purchases. haha

Thanks all.. I'm really happy.. you can tell by the way it was packed and posted next day delivery the guy was fastidious about storing and looking after his stuff... I may have an even better deal in a few days... Bnib plasma emerald Juliet coin as well, French eBay and got it for £38 and not buy it now! I got an email after ward's from the disgruntled seller saying he's decided to keep the coin in memory of his glasses, more likely seem it separately to recoup what he under sold them for! I'm not sure why nobody bid. It was a stock picture. The seller has no feedback. But I asked so many things. Got so many pictures from different angles all of a new in box Juliet that I think it's genuine. If not. Already confirmed with eBay. Buyer protection means fill refund and return shipping to France on the sellers wallet. ....if it's genuine though £38 for a boxed mint Juliet!!! It is almost as good as the deal I had on the Romeo. But that one would still be my best deal to date....until I get a mint medussa with goggles in a trade for burger and fries or some loose change that is
And I thought my <£54 unboxed was a good deal!

Very nice; had a deal like that myself a few years back on the exact same model R1...think I paid like $300 BNIB. Never should have let that (or my other) R1 go...enjoy that masterwork you have there

Thanks guys. I definitely think now I need some good street market lenses to preserve the originals. Any suggestions? Are linegear recommended? how much would it cost for me to have some oem custom cut? I have some oem bnib monster dog Amber black iridium polarised I bought a couple months ago sitting in its box.. plus other spare monster dog lenses.. probably not a tall enough lens for the Romeo though.