• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo1

That is bogus, hate ebay sellers like that... Idiot should of put a reserve on it if he didn't want it to go for cheap... Sorry to hear, but I guess you win some you lose some! Here's to the next being a winner!
cheers mate, exactly my thinking... a deal is a deal at the end of the day, but hey ho... probably didnt need another plasma juliet anyway... what i really need is polished and x metal... but it seems nobody in uk bought them, if ebay is anything to go by haha

cheers mate, exactly my thinking... a deal is a deal at the end of the day, but hey ho... probably didnt need another plasma juliet anyway... what i really need is polished and x metal... but it seems nobody in uk bought them, if ebay is anything to go by haha
Keep looking, you'll see them - think I've had 3 x-metal off eBay UK this year and watched many more without bidding. Polished have been scarcer of late but I've had plenty of those too.