• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeos

Very nice love the collection. I am hoping to get a x-metal at some point here

Very nice collection, loving the Juliets in particular.

Wow, so very nice. Beautiful collection and display.

I'm in love with Juliets but, after seeing this, now I need to get a bunch of Romeo 1s as well. Damn it.

Love the collection and all of the metals!

Very nice collection, thanks for sharing!

Crazyy collection!

awesome pieces bro!!

Many thanks for the positive comments.

I love this collection.
I hope to have my X-Metal's at this level some day.

By the way Ikea must love you.

Its strange ,I really like the Ikea cabinets, the rest of their furniture - not so much,not really into putting them together either.

Nice Romeos Brother!!!
Thaks mate.

Glad you like

two JORDAN romeos, seriously? lol, share the love man....
I know ,bought the second wth the intention of selling on but its so nice and i am sooo weak!

Nice collection bro..liking those romeo's
Thanks man.

Wow, very impressive. May not have all of them, but very robust and as complete as I'd want.

My goal is to have every serialised frame/colorway and signiture series/special edition (serialised or not) one day.Not handicapping myself by only buying boxed examples, but when a boxed pair comes up I change out and sell the unboxed pair - sometimes -coud'nt part with the exta x-metal Ducati or the second Jordan - yet.

Thaks mate.

Glad you like

I know ,bought the second wth the intention of selling on but its so nice and i am sooo weak!

Thanks man.

My goal is to have every serialised frame/colorway and signiture series/special edition (serialised or not) one day.Not handicapping myself by only buying boxed examples, but when a boxed pair comes up I change out and sell the unboxed pair - sometimes -coud'nt part with the exta x-metal Ducati or the second Jordan - yet.

Well that will be quite a feat. I understand the goal of having a complete collection but when you can have particular examples of glasses that define a style and technology I think that accomplishes the goal far more successfully than trying to get a pair of every one made. That's why I like your collection as it stands. Good luck in your (never ending) quest!