• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeos

Awesome collection bro!!! I hear ya on he Ichiro's, I'm gonna start looking soon myself, they can be pretty tough. My first born is on the way really soon so I put myself on timeout. We need to get you a double wide.

Well that will be quite a feat. I understand the goal of having a complete collection but when you can have particular examples of glasses that define a style and technology I think that accomplishes the goal far more successfully than trying to get a pair of every one made. That's why I like your collection as it stands. Good luck in your (never ending) quest!

You have hit the nail on the head,I like the idea of it being an ongoing quest to find all the pieces,still miles to go and in no real hurry!

o
Awesome collection bro!!! I hear ya on he Ichiro's, I'm gonna start looking soon myself, they can be pretty tough. My first born is on the way really soon so I put myself on timeout. We need to get you a double wide.
Thanks Jay, any Oakley case is a rare beast over here,still looking out for one though.