• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeos

Desirability is also based on whether the finish is 1st Gen or not: 1st Gen Titanium and Plasma have a rougher texture and appear more matte(not as shiny with cast markings on them still), an important factor that needs to be considered.

Ok guys I have 4 sets of Romeos, 2 x-metal both 1st gen, 1 plasma 2nd gen and 1 titanium 1st gen. Am I right in saying the plasma is more desirable (more expensive) then the x-metal then the titanium?

Also I’ve just noticed the box I have for the x-metal has the number B16701 and the glasses have 116701 on the nose bridge I take it these are matching box and glasses?
Thanks

View attachment 432967 View attachment 432966
Are they for sale?

Sorry never noticed ur question. The titanium are sold and I’m keeping the plasma but the 2 x-metal are for sale but just in Europe just now.

Sorry never noticed ur question till today. The x-metal Romeo non matching serial box is £450 and the matching serial box is £550 actually pulled the matching one as never realised it was matching and haven’t put them back up.

Latest Posts

Back