• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Room Full Of Squares

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
These came in the mail today!

P1070977.jpg

Love squared frames. Gonna go nicely with the Squared Whisker and Splinter. :D

Oh, so when I opened them up, I noticed one of the rubber gaskets on the flex coupler was leaking out. So I gathered up some courage and took apart the flex coupler with a hex screwdriver that fit.

Turns out it is easy as all hell to take apart and put back together. So I may have to start thinking about doing a two toned X-Squared. :D

The only thing I'm a little disappointed in are the lenses. Once again the Ruby looks more like Fire. Minor gripe though. Hopefully I'll be able to find a set of Ruby that's more red than orange.
sad to see what's happened to Fruby lately. Nonetheless, still a nice pickup! Would love a Ti02 style XSquared lol.

Yeah if I can find a cheap Plasma frame I think I'll definitely do it. :D

Carbon and the 24K gold should like NICE too.

AWESOME..going BriP on us, frankensteined x metals lol.

Hey.. HEY! Im now a superlative! YESS! haha.

and i wont be able to do more oakley stuff (except share holiday photos) till february.. ahhh. dont forget me fellas..

ps: Razer, how orange is your lenses? they look way more orange than my X-Squared. front-on shot? and also if you have time, some photos on how the flex coupler innards look like =)

Its about damn time......CONGRATS!!!!!!! I bet I do a Tio2 conversion on my XS faster then you do!!!!!

Hey.. HEY! Im now a superlative! YESS! haha.

and i wont be able to do more oakley stuff (except share holiday photos) till february.. ahhh. dont forget me fellas..

ps: Razer, how orange is your lenses? they look way more orange than my X-Squared. front-on shot? and also if you have time, some photos on how the flex coupler innards look like =)
congrat's BriP lol.

Back